1. Information about the site
The website can be accessed at ” https://www.cnpluxembourg.lu ” (the Site) is published by CNP LUXEMBOURG, a public limited company with a board of directors, licensed as a life insurance company by ministerial decree of November 30, 2015, whose registered office is located at 1A rue Pierre d’Aspelt, L-1142 Luxembourg, registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Registry under number B198735, individual VAT identification number LU28235850.
Telephone: +352 279 562 01.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
The authority responsible for the control of CNP LUXEMBOURG is the Commissariat aux insurance (CAA) – 7, boulevard Joseph II, L – 1840 Luxembourg.
CNP Luxembourg is very concerned about respecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal data in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the ” European Regulation “).
2. Protection of personal data
The data collected on our Site can only come from the voluntary registration of your personal data, for example by subscribing to our newsletter, by using the contact form or by ordering publications. They are not transferred to any commercial company or other organization. They are not processed for prospecting purposes.
In accordance with the European Regulation, the user of the Site in his capacity as a data subject has the right to receive the following information on the processing of his personal data:
- Person responsible for the processing: CNP Luxembourg.
- Purposes of the processing: informative exchanges with the persons concerned, realization of statistics and analyses.
- Optional nature of the communication of information via this Site: any personal data is provided on a voluntary basis by the user.
- Recipients of the data: the recipients of the data provided by the user are the authorized personnel of CNP Luxembourg. The information collected may also be transmitted to subcontractors of CNP Luxembourg.
- Retention period: the personal data provided by the user will be kept for three years from the last connection of the user.
- Right of access to user data: the data subject has the right to access data concerning him/her.
- Right to rectify user data: the person concerned has the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and the right to have incomplete data completed.
- Right to erasure of user data (“right to be forgotten”): the data subject has, under certain regulatory conditions, the right to request the erasure of personal data concerning him or her and the right to request the restriction of processing. Where consent is required for processing, the data subject has the right to withdraw it at any time.
- Right to the portability of the user’s data: the user may request the portability of the personal data he or she has provided to CNP Luxembourg. He or she also has the right to provide instructions on what to do with his or her personal data after his or her death.
All of the above rights can be exercised by contacting CNP Luxembourg directly: by mail (CNP Luxembourg – Data Protection Officer, 1A rue Pierre d’Aspelt, 1142 Luxembourg – Grand Duchy of Luxembourg) or by e-mail(email@example.com). In order to enable CNP Luxembourg to process the request in a timely manner, the as soon as possible, please provide the following information:
- Your last name
- Your first name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- The purpose of your request
- Description of your request
Complaints concerning the collection or processing of personal data may be addressed to the Data Protection Officer of CNP Luxembourg, at the address given above. In the event of persistent disagreement concerning his or her data, any person may contact the CNPD at the following address Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données, 15, Boulevard du Jazz, L-4370 Belvaux, (+352) 26 10 601. https://cnpd.public.lu/fr/droits/faire-valoir/formulaire-plainte.html
Users are reminded that they must refrain from collecting, capturing, distorting or using any personal information to which they may have access and, in general, from any act likely to infringe the privacy or reputation of the persons concerned.
Definition of a cookie
A cookie is a small alphanumeric file that is deposited in the terminal of your computer, smartphone, tablet, etc., during your connection to the Site. Its purpose is to collect information about your navigation and to transmit to you in return personalized instructions or services.
When you connect to our Site, a banner appears at the top of the first page. Subject to your choice, cookies will be stored in the memory of your computer, smartphone, tablet, mobile. The information collected in this way is used only by CNP Luxembourg and is not passed on to third parties. Cookies record information relating to your computer’s navigation on our Site (the pages you consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) that we can read during your subsequent visits. You can also delete them from your terminal at any time.